We develop innovative products to help farmers to meet growing demands
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 26,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life. There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
The success of our business depends above all on the people who work here. Nurturing talent and creativity is at the heart of our culture. Syngenta is such an interesting and inspiring place to work:
Pasuruan (Jawa Timur)
- Asset management shall be wholly aligned to the business requirements through intimate understanding, development and use of business driven measures and in compliance with the Syngenta Maintenance Policy and Standards
- Foster and maintain an active culture of manufacturing excellence using best practice maintenance tools and lean methodology
- Mitigation of risk to business, people or the environment through continuity and sustainability of expertise in local / statutory requirements.
- Predict change and flex resource levels to manage replacement in kind, shut downs and business fluctuations.
- Secure delivery of sustenance projects and other capital projects not managed by the Regional Capital Projects Group (CPG).
- Management of all in-house and contractor maintenance resources
- Close liaison with the Regional Engineering Manager to ensure efficient use of engineering resources.
- Foster and encourage engineering professionalism through the development and training of the site engineering team.
- Proactive internal & external networking in support of best practice and performance benchmarking.
- As a member of the site management team, use engineering principles and expertise to support the overall site objectives
- Bachelor degree or higher of Engineering, preferably Mechanical/Electrical
- At least 10 years of experience in Seeds or Process plant environment with more than 5 years working experience in supervisory or managerial level
- Must have experience in Maintenance Engineering. Project management is a plus
- Knowledge of plant engineering management to deliver cost effective & reliable asset based on HSE, and follow local regulations & company standards
- Knowledge in engineering standards, industrial and related laws
- Knowledge of production/operation management to deliver performance target set in line with business requirement
- Risk assessment methodology for efficiency and effective outcome
- Basic knowledge of business financial to contribute to optimal target set, cost management to deliver results at budgeted cost
- Deliver Engineering projects per the objectives, schedule and cost
- Computer literacy: MS-Office, AutoCAD, SAP, CMMS to monitor and deliver results
- Willing to relocate close to Pasuruan site
- Expert in English language
Within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement