BAM Decorient Indonesia, a subsidiary of BAM International based in the Netherlands that established in 1970, is recognized for its ability to provide top quality work within the given budget and timely completion in a safe way. Indonesian managers occupy the majority of the key functions in the organization and gain wide international experience in marine, industrial, infrastructure and general building projects.
This is proven by the fact that for over more than four decades, BAM Decorient has successfully executed large- scale construction projects throughout the whole Indonesia archipelago. These are diverse ranges of projects, It is the aim of BAM Decorient to satisfy clients with high quality work and international standard performance with an European – Indonesian approach.
In advancing our business, we are currently seeking:
- Report to Quality Engineer on quality performance and issue on site
- Maintain and improve quality awareness of the project team by providing sufficient quality supervision and involvement throughout the construction processes
- Assist Quality Engineer with preparation of quality documents [forms, procedure, records, ITP etc]
- Carry out inspection and testing as specified in the ITP
- Ensure that the work are done according to latest for-construction documents [specs, drawing, method statement]
- Liaise with internal and external parties with regard to inspection and testing
- Perform material incoming inspection to ensure that ordered and delivered materials conform to the requirements.
- Assist Quality Engineer with producing and maintaining quality records and make them ready for archiving and handing over to the Client at project completions
- Assist Quality Engineer in handling NCR and any other quality related issues
- Conduct Vendor assessment when required
- Min. graduated Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Strong communication skills in English, both orally and written is a must
- Experience min 3 Years with similar function in Construction Company
- Familiar with Civil Engineering National and International Codes [SNI, BS, ACI, ASTM, JIS, AS etc.]
- Able to prepare Method Statements, Quality Plans, ITP, Check list forms, NCR and other quality documentations
- Having sufficient knowledge and practical experience of Quality Improvement Tools
- Willing to be placed anywhere
If you meet the qualifications mentioned above, please send your comprehensive resume, and recent photograph with contact number and email address within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement to:
Subject: QA/QC Inspector – <Applicant Name>
Attn.: Recruitment & Learning – PG Department
Closing Date : 27th June 2013