Bank Mandiri was established on October 2, 1998, as part of a restructuring program implemented by the government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state banks – the Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Export Import Indonesia and Indonesia Development Bank – merged into Bank Mandiri. Each of the four legacy banks played an integral role in the economic development of Indonesia. To this day, the bank continued the tradition for over 140 years contributed to the banking sector and economy in Indonesia.
Immediately after the merger, Bank Mandiri implement the consolidation process as a whole. At that time, we closed 194 branch offices are close together and rationalizing the number of employees of the combined amount of 26 600 to 17 620. Brand Bank Mandiri is implemented across the entire network and all advertising and other promotional activities. In addition, the bank managed to implement a new core banking system that is integrated to replace legacy core banking system that apart.
Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Mandiri Tbk | Head of Property Strategic Planning & Management
- Provide Strategic Plan, including utilization and development of Fixed Asset
- Develop and maintain the best procedures of providing services to customer to increase utilization of fixed asset of the Bank
- Acting as a leader or part of project teams of property utilization/ development and responsible for the realization.
- Provide monthly report to higher level management.
- Coordinate with Legal Department in handling legal issues (problems) related to Fixed Assets Management
- Maintain good relationship with related third parties .
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Civil),
- Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Architecture or equivalent.
- Maximum Age 40 years old
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably having experience as head of Property Strategic Planning in Property/Real Estate or equivalent. Job role in Property
- Management or equivalent.
- Having deep knowledge in banking or financial industry
- Hands-on in real estate management, including well-knowledge in Building/ Real Estate Audit
- Fluency in English is a must
Apply Online Click Link Below: